Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaned my truck up, and waxed it, and decided I would get some shots with some background. No my L doesn't need a drop as I prefer the stock ride height, and love working my truck, and having some ground clearance to not scrape and hit on things. It could use some tint, and some decent looking tips though. Still I think its cool seeing a stock vehicle sometime. Its like seeing a stock Terminator you're just like "Damn! You don't see many of those anymore." LOL. Well atleast not on the forums.

Black sure does look good when clean.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about some more?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

Maybe its the angle or what you were parked on but these dont look right. Driver side rear wheel is leaning inward

Yes the ground there is very uneven, with alot of dips, and big bumps. Its hard to tell in the pictures, but B/F there was cows, and fences I use to have to slow up on my YZ125, and YZ250 because if you hit it at WOT in 4th or 5th gear it would upset the bike, and kick the rearend way up in the air.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The truck looks nice, but your camera focus must be broke, lol.
Yeah my camera is a 5 Y/O piece of Hewlett-Packard $99 shit.

Every once and a will it will make a really nice picture, but that might be like 2 out of every 10 pictures I take.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
its a nice truck.... put shackles... thats all it need bro.. other den that its a nice truck

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
25 Participants
heavyg
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing