Lightning Rodder banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
don't know what's wrong with my lil g. he's not functioning right.. like he's really weak. won't roll up into a ball or anything. he's like 4 years old i think calling a vet would be useless for him.

i know it's just a little rodent but i had this guy for like 4 years he was chill man. this blows. i don't want to wake up one of these mornings and find him dead.
Look into WHS (Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome.) Sounds like he has it. I’m not expert though. Unfortunately WHS is untreatable and all you can do is make him comfortable. (This post is probably late.)

·
Fresh to Death
52 Posts
Look into WHS (Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome.) Sounds like he has it. I’m not expert though. Unfortunately WHS is untreatable and all you can do is make him comfortable. (This post is probably late.)
I appreciate the love you have put into Hedgies that you joined just to post about WHS, coming from a former owner myself who lost my hog to WHS even though he was supposedly bread properly to ensure that wouldn't happen.

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
I don’t know much about these pets. But I know how much our pets mean to us. Respect ✊?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
This thread is almost 9 years old...

101 - 113 of 113 Posts