Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Names Rob, and I'm a post whore

STEP#1:
"I admitted I was powerless over posting -- my life has become unfriggingmanageable."


STEP#2:
"Came to believe that more Power and Torque could restore me to sanity."

STEP#3:
"Made a decision to turn my L into a Beast"

STEP#4:
"Made a searching and fearless inventory of each Mod I needed."

STEP#5:
"Admitted to myself and you, that I couldn't afford it, but was doing it anyway."


STEP#6: "I was entirely ready to have all defects from Ford removed."

STEP#7:
"I Humbly asked for 1200 HP Rods and Threads in my Head."

STEP#8:
"I made a list of all persons I whooped in the 1320, and became willing to make amends to them all."

STEP#9:
"I made amends to such people whenever possible, "except Gator" I can still Whoop him."

STEP#10:
"I Continued to take personal inventory of all my Mods, when I found something wrong, I spent more money (I didn't have)."


STEP#11:
"I Sought through prayer and meditation (OK WACKY WEED) to improve my contact and traction with the ground, praying for a 1.5 60ft and the power to carry that 10 sec run."

STEP#12:
"Having had a powerful awakening as the result of these steps, I will carry this message to all stock blockers, and continue to torment and ridicule my rivalry. Oh ya, I will also practice my reaction time at the tree."


Only two studies have employed random assignment and adequate controls to compare the efficacy of a built motor vs a stock blocker with no intervention or alternative interventions. Brandsma, et al. (2005) found huge difference's at 12-month follow-up's between built motors and stock blockers. At three-month follow-up's those assigned to the built motors were found to be significantly more likely to be street racing, leaving 500 foot rubber marks in the road, and basically just loosing all control and relative thinking. The even documented one Fourty something year old fat men who suddenly thought he was young skinny and had hair, OR SOMETHING ???

Now on the other hand those assigned to stock blocks were found to be more likely to drive in a responsible manner and pretty much obey all the rules, (with an ocassional romp of course). Bitman and Crawford (2004) assigned court-mandated examples of both cases and made comparisons to those using the 12 step program and those that did not. Based on records of failures, "needing complete rehabilitation", studys show 31% are now joining 12 step programs before needing treatment. Compare that to 69% that had to find out the hard way, and I think you'll see a 12 step program can work for you too.

I'M SPECIAL


Ok let me do some business now so the dam Moderator dont move my schitt  [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
I Love my Lightning, lets post some pictures..

CLICK PIC FOR FULL SIZE VIEW




 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
Congrats.... OR SOMETHING  :D

You act like your a 15yr old boy about to have sex for the first time. :shock:
I swear people say the same thing to me all the time :ughyeahhah: [smilie=xyxnervous.gif] [smilie=hsugh.gif]
 

·
Project Dirty Dog
Joined
·
6,747 Posts
Yes Rob you are a Post whore and Yes you are special :LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
My Names Rob, and I'm a post whore


STEP#9:
"I made amends to such people whenever possible, "except Gator" I can still Whoop him."
You left out Step 13 :smt101

You know, or soon will know........

"My BIG Mouth wrote a check that my old bald ass and truck can't cash"

Oh, it true stoner boy. And I know I can whip you without the juice, straight up. But my close friend and confindant, Denny from RaceTested had provided me-------GATOR--------with the best that money can buy. He told me that he was tired of Woooo-Hoooo's, Instead of results. As I told you before, I talk at the track, unlike you, who will yap at the moon on a clear night. :LOL
So after I whip your ass, guess who will be the NEW test truck for RaceTested. Afterall, Denny "needs" a fast truck, which I will prove your not.

Oh yeah, one more thing for you Rob...........

or two


:smt097 :smt097
See you at the track...........LOSER :smt016 :smt110 :smt101 :smt039
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Poor Rob get's no respect. :sad:

I do hope one of our top L guys shows the true potential of what our kit can do and if Gator is that guy with what he intends to spray then I wish him the best of luck. I try to treat all my customers the best I can but whoever feeds my very competitive side with outstanding results against the competition get's that little extra special treatment. [smilie=fingersx.gif] For you people with your minds in the gutter don't even go there. :LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
racetested said:
Poor Rob get's no respect. :sad:

I do hope one of our top L guys shows the true potential of what our kit can do and if Gator is that guy with what he intends to spray then I wish him the best of luck. I try to treat all my customers the best I can but whoever feeds my very competitive side with outstanding results against the competition get's that little extra special treatment. [smilie=fingersx.gif] For you people with your minds in the gutter don't even go there. :LOL
As ole Rob would say.........

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[smilie=wavey.gif] Gator

I think you just like hearing me say, "Yes Gator you built a frigging monster and BETTER whoop my ass" FINALLY
You got over a hundred ponys more OFF SPRAY
and I'm sure you plan on spraying A LOT

As for Denny, he sold you all MY OLD STUFF , AH HA HA HA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
[smilie=wavey.gif] Gator

I think you just like hearing me say, "Yes Gator you built a frigging monster and BETTER whoop my ass"  FINALLY
No, not at all my friend. Check your signature picture, you called me out.......and I answered the bell. :D
By the way, you NEVER beat me to the finish line........
Never have, and Never will.

Change your sig, and I "might" let you off.....NAWWWWW
After I whip you, my lawyer (Tim), and I are sueing you for false advertisement :LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Faster than Rob02 said:
Rob_02Lightning said:
[smilie=wavey.gif] Gator

I think you just like hearing me say, "Yes Gator you built a frigging monster and BETTER whoop my ass" FINALLY
No, not at all my friend. Check your signature picture, you called me out.......and I answered the bell. :D
By the way, you NEVER beat me to the finish line........
Never have, and Never will.

Change your sig, and I "might" let you off.....NAWWWWW
After I whip you, my lawyer (Tim), and I are sueing you for false advertisement :LOL

I am sorry for you Rob and Gator because you are both slow as hell and if you go to L fest this year you will see what is in store for you girls, hmmm, I mean guys us southern boys don't play around.

Hey I wanted to get in on the action to. But I am slower than the snail in the dead of winter.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
Faster than Rob02 said:
Rob_02Lightning said:
[smilie=wavey.gif] Gator

I think you just like hearing me say, "Yes Gator you built a frigging monster and BETTER whoop my ass"  FINALLY
No, not at all my friend. Check your signature picture, you called me out.......and I answered the bell. :D
By the way, you NEVER beat me to the finish line........
Never have, and Never will.

Change your sig, and I "might" let you off.....NAWWWWW
After I whip you, my lawyer (Tim), and I are suing you for false advertisement :LOL
As Mr. Caruso's legal representation I must state for the record that the "Faster than Gator" remark displayed in Mr. Caruso's animated signature picture is referring to a 300 lbs. gentlemen from Bayamon, Puerto Rico that is named "Gator" and this gentlemen drives a 1990 Ford Probe GT with a level 20 sho-gun with the kung fu grip body kit. Furthermore, the said gentlemen likes Chinese food, long walks on the beach and has a terminal medical condition that causes him to cut the cheese randomly during his Tourettes episodes (typically after watching Dr. Phil).

If any party wishes to pursue in legal action against Mr. Caruso please be advised that I will no longer represent him or any of his multiple personalities and will join the prosecuting side in favor of getting some money out of such action to support my drug habit hereby known as modthrax.

that is all  :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Knowing that much personal info about the Puerto Rican Gator, makes me wonder exactly what Rob is faster than him AT????

:smt017 :smt079 :smt064

Herb
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm trying to figure out the same thing LA :smt017

Gator
When you FINALLY run a faster ET than me
and post the proof
I will gladely remove the Faster than Gator Sigs
Untill then, I STILL HAVE the faster ET's :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Chris said:
As Mr. Caruso's legal representation I must state for the record that the "Faster than Gator" remark displayed in Mr. Caruso's animated signature picture is referring to a 300 lbs. gentlemen from Bayamon, Puerto Rico that is named "Gator" and this gentlemen drives a 1990 Ford Probe GT with a level 20 sho-gun with the kung fu grip body kit. Furthermore, the said gentlemen likes Chinese food, long walks on the beach and has a terminal medical condition that causes him to cut the cheese randomly during his Tourettes episodes (typically after watching Dr. Phil).

If any party wishes to pursue in legal action against Mr. Caruso please be advised that I will no longer represent him or any of his multiple personalities and will join the prosecuting side in favor of getting some money out of such action to support my drug habit hereby known as modthrax.

that is all  :shock:
:LOL :LOL :LOL
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top