Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All prices include shipping to the lower 48 and PayPal fees.

· Complete 2002 Eaton Blower and mid plate with stock pulley - 55,000 miles on it, rotors have been stripped and it has been home ported. Just put fresh GM oil in it - $375.00 SOLD
· Stock lower pulley - $30.00
· OE Air Box, no filter, no plaque - $30.00
· Partial JLT CAI – Has two throttle body plenum connections (one original and one has a hole for Meth injection), Missing the Mass Air Flow adapter and Shield - $45.00-SOLD·
OE Throttle Body – Ported and Butterflies knife bladed, no TPS - $50.00 SOLD

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Innovator of the Bombassani exhaust
2,428 Posts
Is that the tube going to the driver side valve cover???? pictured with the stock intake.

If so....Would you sell it by it's lonesome???

Thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that the tube going to the driver side valve cover???? pictured with the stock intake.

If so....Would you sell it by it's lonesome???

Thanks
No, its the tube that goes from the top of the blower plenum next to the IAC and to the intake plenum.

·
2,428 Posts
No, its the tube that goes from the top of the blower plenum next to the IAC and to the intake plenum.
Thanks.....Do you have the other tube???

·
2,428 Posts
Not sure, been so long since I had it on. If you can post a picture of one I will look in the atic.
Looks like the other one.....Brownish color with a green sticker on it (ford Part number)

·
2,428 Posts
I will take it......

·
180 Posts
what did you use to paiint the ford emblem and the svt emblems on the eaton???? >

·
2,428 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
9 Participants
capelightning
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing