Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSU Fan
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was reading 210 on the way home thought it didnt generate as much heat.. ?

·
LSU Fan
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do.. shit on the ride up there the temps were 120 -130

·
LSU Fan
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea 140 is not as bad as 210 dont know whats going on with that

·
7th Fetzer valve, yeah...
2,143 Posts
Mine went up a little on average, but only about 10*. Even after idling for 30 min straight at the smog shop (90ish outside), charge was 148*.

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
Your intercooler system is messed up man. Were you seeing >200 just cruising or hot lapping or what? The stock intercooler pump will slow down and then just stop alltogether when it becomes clogged with brush dust. They sell some superior alternatives if your interested. :)

·
LSU Fan
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ imma check it out tomorrow ^^ its crazy that on the ride to my moms it was fine the the ride home nothing. have a Duel Pass with E fans just gotta get them on. yea but 210 is crazy high thought it might be my pump but damn if its not one thing is another

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
^^ imma check it out tomorrow ^^ its crazy that on the ride to my moms it was fine the the ride home nothing. have a Duel Pass with E fans just gotta get them on. yea but 210 is crazy high thought it might be my pump but damn if its not one thing is another

Thats actually another sign of a failing pump as sometimes it will start and other times not. If you hit it with a hammer it will probably start. But that just means it needs replaced or at least cleaned. :) and yes it is always something. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts