Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the flow numbers on this TB? (CFM)

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
I'd like to find out also

·
Forged Internals, like Roses to Men
1,099 Posts
I would think Charles @ MP would know...maybe PM him?

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Not sure if this helps Matt but i believe 7% over the accufab <-per Charles

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I planned on getting one and showing the difference with my setup. (hp, tq,and boost) Just got in a bad accident on the way home from work so im not gonna get to test it out until I get my diesel back. The lightning is back to being the daily driver.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I am thinking about selling my polished Accufab TB and getting the MP. I was going to get on board for the GB but was in the process of doing other projects at the time.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
anyone with numbers?

T

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I planned on getting one and showing the difference with my setup. (hp, tq,and boost) Just got in a bad accident on the way home from work so im not gonna get to test it out until I get my diesel back. The lightning is back to being the daily driver.
Good to hear from you, Glad your OK, I'll say a prayer for the 2 guys in the other truck.

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you need to port your plenum too Matt ?
Yes a little around the top and bottom of where the TB bolts up to the plenum. A 5 min job on the Whipple plemun with a die grinder.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
If anybody's interested, I have a whipple 2.3 plenum that was ported by Charles himself as a test piece for the big O. I ended up using another plenum that had the iac relocated to the top and did my own porting on that one. It's in the gen 2 parts for sale.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts