Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the flow numbers on this TB? (CFM)

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,537 Posts
I'd like to find out also

·
Forged Internals, like Roses to Men
1,099 Posts
I would think Charles @ MP would know...maybe PM him?

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Not sure if this helps Matt but i believe 7% over the accufab <-per Charles

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I planned on getting one and showing the difference with my setup. (hp, tq,and boost) Just got in a bad accident on the way home from work so im not gonna get to test it out until I get my diesel back. The lightning is back to being the daily driver.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I am thinking about selling my polished Accufab TB and getting the MP. I was going to get on board for the GB but was in the process of doing other projects at the time.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
anyone with numbers?

T

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I planned on getting one and showing the difference with my setup. (hp, tq,and boost) Just got in a bad accident on the way home from work so im not gonna get to test it out until I get my diesel back. The lightning is back to being the daily driver.
Good to hear from you, Glad your OK, I'll say a prayer for the 2 guys in the other truck.

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you need to port your plenum too Matt ?
Yes a little around the top and bottom of where the TB bolts up to the plenum. A 5 min job on the Whipple plemun with a die grinder.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
If anybody's interested, I have a whipple 2.3 plenum that was ported by Charles himself as a test piece for the big O. I ended up using another plenum that had the iac relocated to the top and did my own porting on that one. It's in the gen 2 parts for sale.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
18 Participants
Soccman
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing