Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Curious why your not using the hydraboost setup and also do you know the backspacing on your front wheels and is that with stock front suspension? Truck looks amazing

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Curious why your not using the hydraboost setup and also do you know the backspacing on your front wheels and is that with stock front suspension? Truck looks amazing
Pretty sure it was the 3.2 backspacing and I have aerospace hubs and brakes upfront. I am went with manual brake setup build is almost done will post pics when it is. I am going after the yetti’s record with a still streetable full frame truck

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Pretty sure it was the 3.2 backspacing and I have aerospace hubs and brakes upfront. I am went with manual brake setup build is almost done will post pics when it is. I am going after the yetti’s record with a still streetable full frame truck
I appreciate the info, I myself have aerospace hubs but went with a wilwood 6 piston big brake setup. What tire is that? I don’t believe it’s a MT is it? If your going for the record care to tell us the motor setup?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I appreciate the info, I myself have aerospace hubs but went with a wilwood 6 piston big brake setup. What tire is that? I don’t believe it’s a MT is it? If your going for the record care to tell us the motor setup?
It is a Mickey Thompson it’s the sportsman sr 28”x6” I’ll post pics and info on build when it’s done

21 - 30 of 30 Posts