Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have the wiring harness separated out of the vehicle harness. I have a question about the fuel system. The diagram shows a high/low relay for the fuel pump. I assume this is to kick in when boosting. My question is, is there anything special about the pump? What flow rate is the stock pump? It's not bad just 23 wires or so to hook up to make it run. The EEC-IV systems are a little easier at 8 or 9 wires, but the 5.4SC should make the 56 run. I'm planning on running a 3:55 ratio rear end and around a 26" diameter wheel/tire. This just based on gearing should turn out to be 160 + mph. I'm betting on 150 before modifications.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
i think the stock pumps are 155 lph. there are two of them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, I wasn't aware that it had two pumps. Does anyone know how they hook up to the fuel lines? The fuel system isn't like the 03 cobra is it? It looks like it has a return line. On the wiring I have that pretty much figured out. I kinda a whiz at the wiring on EFI setups. I've installed about 14 or so Ford and even a few chevys. Thanks for the information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts