Lightning Rodder banner

Should i get Monster&RicerKiller at TXLR Meet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
biggest member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was talkin with the guy from ricekiller and he was sayin he could get the monster truck and monster stand to come to our meet. I am wondering how many ppl are interested. They will have the little tent or canopy that you normally see at the tracks or other meets. They'll have a dj booth. The truck with FREE monsters. Just wanna know who will actually enjoy this or want this. If nobody wants it then no problem

·
Registered
19 Posts
That would be neat. Would give me a chance to try there stuff out.

·
Pappa de los Pollitos
1,145 Posts

·
biggest member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i agree alex. I told him this was strictly a TXLR event. I just thought that it might be cool to have some free monsters, some music and just some possible publicity?? IF anything i can just tell the guy nvm. Its not like he'd be there ALLLLL day or whatever. Just enuff timeto get his name out there and along with the monsters. let me know guys. if i dont get half sayin yes by end of the week then its a no go. I remember somebody sayin They had a dj booth.
But it would be cool to dip into the monsters/?

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Yeah Josh I have no issue with it at all! Instead of coffee, I drink a monster a day. I'm totally for it. Just didn't want others coming with him! Lol

Gonna be a sick event I think!

Still gonna be kinda hot.. Lol

·
biggest member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alrighty. I will call him and find out alllll the details and wahts gotta happen for him to go. And make sure he knows, its just the Monster truck and stand. No other cars lol. Except the monster car? ........ill call him today

·
biggest member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, spoke with Jared from ricekiller, said that they wont be able to come down because of the...exclusivity of our gtg. However, he told me he was gonna talk to his contact with monster and see if they would still be willing to go out there. If all else fails, i know its not that great of a drink, but he said that NOS is more than likely able to do it, <<<atleasts its free?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Well, spoke with Jared from ricekiller, said that they wont be able to come down because of the...exclusivity of our gtg. However, he told me he was gonna talk to his contact with monster and see if they would still be willing to go out there. If all else fails, i know its not that great of a drink, but he said that NOS is more than likely able to do it, <<<atleasts its free?

Maybe say that ok all cars are welcome...then we'll take the drinks and not talk to the other owners. :hifu [smilie=dr

1 - 18 of 18 Posts