Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
ruffnecks illegitimate brother
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I said I was gonna do my plugs @ 55K and I'm a couple miles from hitting that point and I also want to clean the I/C so I know Danny needs to clean his I/C and I know James wants to pull his blower off. Lets get a date going :rockon_ford

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
We certainly need to try for sure. Its going to depend on my schedule though, Im really skinned back for Saturdays right now with all of the band activities Im having to deal with. Just give me an idea of when you'd like to try.

·
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah but it should count on our trucks since its a PITA :smt042

I am at the point where I want my savings to be so I guess I can splurge, thinking about sending the C&L I got from Swirley to Steigimister or whatever their name is or just get a pulley and a tuner hmmm decisions decisions

·
Roll Tide Roll
99 Posts
Yeah but it should count on our trucks since its a PITA :smt042

I am at the point where I want my savings to be so I guess I can splurge, thinking about sending the C&L I got from Swirley to Steigimister or whatever their name is or just get a pulley and a tuner hmmm decisions decisions
Man I have a Diablosport Predator unlocked thats practically brand new! Give me a reasonable price and she is yours if ya interested! Just no use for it no more with the highly modded thing I have in there now!! Gotta go Chassis Dyno!

·
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man I have a Diablosport Predator unlocked thats practically brand new! Give me a reasonable price and she is yours if ya interested! Just no use for it no more with the highly modded thing I have in there now!! Gotta go Chassis Dyno!

Thanks for the offer man I am going with SCT thru Amazon :bigtu

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
So it's set in stone after a long discussion yesterday. JW is going to lower his truck and a plug change. We also might throw in a built bottom end if theres any daylight left. James is going with the 2.8 liquid cooled KB and an egr delete on November 8th. Should be a fun day.

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
So it's set in stone after a long discussion yesterday. JW is going to lower his truck and a plug change. We also might throw in a built bottom end if theres any daylight left. James is going with the 2.8 liquid cooled KB and an egr delete on November 8th. Should be a fun day.
So November 8th is the Mod Day???

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well james gets back on the 7th I believe and should have all his mods in by then. Figured a couple of months was plenty of time to work things out to make it. How about the weekend of the 12nov?

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Either day is ok with me. Im trying to plan out what I want to do to mine but alot depends on when Trixie goes back to work. She lost her job 2 days before the wedding so Im kinda limited on the budget.

I know I want to lower the L and clean the I/C and probably do the EGR delete but Im not too positive I can get a SCT handheld by then so I can turn of any SES lights that I may get after the delete...I hate lights coming on like that!! lolol...At the least though we can lower it and do the I/C cleaning, probably the I/C pump cleaning too.

Eventually I want to do the heads (Thanks Will!) and a 4 or 6lb lower, blower port and a re-tune. Right now Im at the mercy of the household budget...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts