Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RP-SPEED.COM
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of an ON3 turbo kit we are finishing up on a BONE stock 3V. After adding the necessary components and modifications to bring it up to our standards she's ready to rock. Just waiting on the MAFia and she's ready for tuning next Tuesday!

The blue vacuum line is temporary as I ran out of black, don't hate!

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
nice...should put down some decent numbers

·
RP-SPEED.COM
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the last one we did had Charge Motion Delete plates over this one and was tuned on 7psi put down 450/470 so I'll be happy with 420 from this badboy. These kits aren't bad for what they cost and actually make great power. We've got the modification down to a science so it's fairly straight forward and with the turbo upgrade to either a Master Power or Precision can't beat the price. Add a set of "real" FRPP injectors, Tial Wastegate, Tial BOV, MAFia, Boost A Pump, and a real tune ends up being a great kit! Price for this kit with installation comes in slightly more than most of the other kits cost by themselves before install so it's definitely worth it!

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
thats pretty good..my buddy plans on doing a turbo on his 07 one day

·
RP-SPEED.COM
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect kit and given he has an '07 it'll be even cheaper all said and done as his car already has the coolant crossover setup that eliminates the remote thermostat housing on the 05-06 Models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts