Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't have much to do today and thought I would see what I could do with my project 93 Cobra. I did half the hood just to see if I could make a difference. Now it looks like I will have to do the whole car!!!! Anyways I just thought I would share what I did with you guys. Let me know what you think. I used the 105 on orange, then 205 on green, and finally 205 on black. This is what I got!

·
The gloss boss
341 Posts
Look at the color and flake that pops out from under that light oxidation and under all those swirls.. This car is gonna look amazing once prepped

Can a get 105/205/AutoGloss pads FTW? Great work svtmcdonald

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
That does look amazing....i can't wait til i get time to do more of my truck. my tailgate looks great tho lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
/\ /\
If you were close I would be more than happy to prep your truck. Maybe we can work something out with parts for my Cobra.:smt042:smt042:smt042

·
Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
1,418 Posts
Anyways I just thought I would share what I did with you guys. Let me know what you think. I used the 105 on orange, then 205 on green, and finally 205 on black. This is what I got!
Huge improvement!

Looks like you may still have just a little more paint correction to do.
You may wish to try the Kevin Brown method with...

Surbuf pads > 105
LC Orange > 105
LC White > 205
LC black > Menz PO85rd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
slammedi'am
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing