·
11 second street truck
10,249 Posts
I'll take the black 93 ss and thw white 01 gen 2

·
11 second street truck
10,249 Posts
Such a shame those trucks don’t get driven
For some of us, the joy isnt in driving them. Its just owning and modifying.

My wifes 94 cobra has less than 2000 miles in 5 years.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,604 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
I'll take them all......

....now who's going to loan me the money or start me a "GoFundMe"??
:shitstormretarded[smilie=om

·
11 second street truck
10,249 Posts
you know what they say. Save it for the next guy.... you could die tomorrow not enjoy it.
That only counts if you sell them.

When theyre all paid for and you have room, dont sell them, just add to the collection.

Each kid already has a vehicle picked out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Crazy they only made 843 , 1993 454SS , mine is Black with Grey interior. Been through Hell and back with that truck and it never left me stranded , Broke a top ringland drove fine but smoked ,Installed 502 Crate motor , lunched the Overdrive ran fine in first 3 gears till Hughes performance rebuilt it. Really wanted a Syclone but were unobtanium in 1993 , Typhoon were still available dealers were asking 30k. Still have original hurt motor tucked away.

Attachments

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,483 Posts
some really clean trucks. Someone please remember to bump this up after the auction with what they end up going for, it'd be interesting to see.

I also saw they have a 01 HD with only 888 miles on it. Occasionally 00's pop up with uber low mileage, since it was the first year HD truck, and a lot of collectors bought them and squirreled them away being the 1st year, but the 2nd/3rd/4th year trucks not as many collectors bought to stash. The 01 is a turd being N/A, but it is the rarest year, and one of the least frequent to be no miles in a collection....not that it'll be worth bank or anything lol, but it is cool to see pop up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts