Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everybody has probably already figured it out by now. But yes, we really are brothers. I was digging thru some old family pics and I found a couple pics that Iam sure everybody would enjoy. The first one is dad and Rob. I believe Robs 2 1/2 months old in the pic. And I found one of me and mom. Its taken at my first birthday party.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
:LOL :smt042 :smt044 :smt043 [smilie=xxrotflmao.gif] :smt047 :smt082 [smilie=omgrofl.gif] [smilie=ughdance.gif]

I love baby pictures, Sup Bro [smilie=wavey.gif]
But why dont you tell everyone how your little Brother is DOUBLE YOUR SIZE,
and you wanted to get an operation to add a foot. YES the Competition has been there forever :smt040

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After our little 1 1/2 hr phone call, you don't feel so cocky now, huh? :LOL [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

Man-O-Man...this is going to be a fun race season! Well, atleast for some of us [smilie=secret.gif]

·
Registered
87 Posts
You guys are too much!

How come that kid has three legs???? [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Faster than Rob02 said:
I know everybody has probably already figured it out by now. But yes, we really are brothers. I was digging thru some old family pics and I found a couple pics that Iam sure everybody would enjoy. The first one is dad and Rob. I believe Robs 2 1/2 months old in the pic. And I found one of me and mom. Its taken at my first birthday party.

ROTFLMAO.............I just about spewed my coffee on the screen.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I would have :lock: locked the thread but that means I'd have to scroll down past Gator and his tripod's naked self to hit the lock button :ughyeahhah:

LOL j/k funny shit I am still laughing, the mom's facial expression is funny when you look at the big picture :ughlaugh:

[smilie=laugh.gif]

Are we family gentlemen? :smt017 [smilie=drevil.gif] [smilie=bowlaugh.gif]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts