Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Does anyone one have any leads on where to source master cylinder rebuild parts? Mine is shot and I’d much rather rebuild mine than gamble on an aftermarket one as that seems to be all that’s available. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
380 Posts
go out and buy yourself a nice new master cylinder .. specifically NOT A REBUILT ONE

A brand new one

rebuilt ones have a reputation for failing.

.brand new or nothing...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go out and buy yourself a nice new master cylinder .. specifically NOT A REBUILT ONE

A brand new one

rebuilt ones have a reputation for failing.

.brand new or nothing...
I’m probably going to be forced to do just that. The Ford part is seemingly unavailable now and everything other companies are made in China.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello. Does anyone one have any leads on where to source master cylinder rebuild parts? Mine is shot and I’d much rather rebuild mine than gamble on an aftermarket one as that seems to be all that’s available. Thanks in advance!
Don't know if you would be interested but I have a hydroboost setup with a master cylinder attached and all the hoses that go with it for a swap. Lmk if you interested. I'll let it go cheap.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Don't know if you would be interested but I have a hydroboost setup with a master cylinder attached and all the hoses that go with it for a swap. Lmk if you interested. I'll let it go cheap.
Interested in info if you still got it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts