Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This special is only for LightningRodder members and will last until the end of March.

I wanted to give back to the members of this fantastic site and the best way for me to do this is to offer a few products that Woodbine Motorsports carries.

SCT Xcalibrator with 2 tunes-------- Reg $395   Sale Price $325   Save $70

SCT Raptor High speed datalogger(fantastic tool for code reading and logging all parameters).
----Reg $475  Sale Price $425   Save $50

SCT Big MAF   Reg $275  Sale Price $230

And anyone that would like their tune adjusted for any new mods or for the above SCT Big MAF,  two tunes on your Xcal, chip or 9100 tuner will only cost $75.

All above prices are plus shipping and I guarantee your satisfaction.

Woodbine Motorsports has tuned their own 01 Lightning to a best of [email protected] at 18lbs of boost, as well as tuning the fastest stock block Lightning, Thunderstruck (Nuno's) 1999 Lightning. 65k on the odometer and the valve covers have never been off. [email protected]

Thanks to Lightningrodder for being such a great site and to its members for being outstanding people.

[email protected]
Woodbine Motorsports
410-259-8737

·
Registered
2 Posts
JJ -

Can you get me a SCT maf to florida by Tuesday? I will pay for overnight shipping. I am tearing my turck apart tonight fora KB install and thats the only part I am missing!

Let me know!

Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
202 Posts
JJ,

Have a friend who wants to go with the SCT Pro Racer and Raptor combo like I have. He's ready to order now.

How much?

Jody

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
camcojb said:
JJ,

Have a friend who wants to go with the SCT Pro Racer and Raptor combo like I have. He's ready to order now.

How much?

Jody
Pro racer package... Reg $795... Sale Price.... $795**EDIT** plus shipping. includes Raptor..

Have him call me because I will need not only his box code but if he wants to go with a chip or Xcal..

Thanks a ton Jody!!!   :D :D

[email protected]
410-259-8737

**Edited the price on the pro racer package** Cannot be sold by any SCT Dealer for less than $795. Unless they dont want the Raptor with it. Sorry about that. JJ

·
Registered
202 Posts
Got it JJ and forwarded to him. He'll be contacting you.

Thanks again!

Jody

·
Registered
734 Posts
JJ,

I have the excaliber and the MAF extender I will be starting my truck up for the first time in about 5 months. The computer will reboot right away cuz I have had the batter disconnected for all that time.
My question is do I connect my excaliber while the computer is doing the initial booting or do I let it do the reboot first?

Any tips to laoding the first program?
Do I extract the stock program first?

Thanks,

Suavy

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Suavy said:
JJ,

I have the excaliber and the MAF extender I will be starting my truck up for the first time in about 5 months. The computer will reboot right away cuz I have had the batter disconnected for all that time.
My question is do I connect my excaliber while the computer is doing the initial booting or do I let it do the reboot first?

Any tips to laoding the first program?
Do I extract the stock program first?

Thanks,

Suavy
After you re connect the battery and are ready to fire up the engine, just turn the key to the on position, let the gauges sweep and the odometer display, then turn the key off again, plug in the xcal and select the program you want to install, then press down and hold the program button until the lights flash on the unit, then turn the key on and let it do its thing until the light above the program you selected is the only one flashing and your odometer reads correct again.

The xcal will store your stock program in the unit.

Anytime you have any questions J, I'm here to help.. :D

[email protected]

·
Registered
202 Posts
NorCalLightning said:
JJ,

It was nice dealing with you earlier in the week. I look forward to getting the Pro Racer package   :smt023
It's about time!!!!!!! :D

Jody

·
Registered
25 Posts
JJ,

Is the price still good on the SCT Xcalibrator with 2 tunes-------- Reg $395 Sale Price $325 Save $70?

PM or email me if so, I'll call tomorrow!

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
spyder207 said:
JJ,

Is the price still good on the SCT Xcalibrator with 2 tunes-------- Reg $395   Sale Price $325   Save $70?

PM or email me if so, I'll call tomorrow!
Yes, I will honor the special pricing for you. Give me a call @ 410-259-8737 and I will take care of you.

Thanks.

[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts