Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my MP blower the other week from Charles finally, 8 or 10 months late? After many weeks of waiting as you all know, many emails, upset posts, I had a notice on my door to pick it up from the post office. I was in shock that it actually was here. I was rather unimpressed with the quality of the powdercoat, in my opinion if something takes that long it should look pretty close to perfect with no blemishes. But the shiny 2.7 upper looked pretty cool. After this wait I just hope it preforms as well as everyone on here states. Anyways here's some pics.

Gets strapped down on the dyno thursday so I'll let every know how that goes.

Oh and I picked up a Daily finally for back to school

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,120 Posts
Is that an A.E.M. Brute Force plenum??? Looks good color-matched to your truck.

Sometime's, the best things require a wait. Patience grasshopper.

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Congrats on the ST!
+1

My best friend has one. He just did a header, CAI, Borla catback and bumped up the boost through Ford Racing and the dealer. Warranty still good and it is one nasty ride.:smt023

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome, still waiting for mine. I had to be a PITA and want a color they didn't have lol. Congrats on the ST!
Hope you get yours soon! Thanks man, I love it for ripping around the city. They are like a go kart on steroids

Is that an A.E.M. Brute Force plenum??? Looks good color-matched to your truck.

Sometime's, the best things require a wait. Patience grasshopper.
Thanks, Yup the AEM, powder coated. Im kinda upset the dollar dropped when it did, as soon as it comes up a bit I'll be snagging some JLP tanks and a sheet metal intake to finish the look I'm going for

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
+1

My best friend has one. He just did a header, CAI, Borla catback and bumped up the boost through Ford Racing and the dealer. Warranty still good and it is one nasty ride.:smt023
I talked to my local svt dealership and they seem pretty cool with mods and warranty around here too. I just need the canadian dollar to come up some so I can justify spending money modding it

·
Registered
990 Posts
I absolutely love it. Its a turbosmart adjustable unit. Got it from CJ pony parts i believe. I have it adjusted to the hard side and it could still be louder for me personally.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts