Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Lightning?
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen
But, do you recall, The most famous reindeer of all? .. Rudolph the red nose reindeer
Had a very shiny paint JOB. And if you ever saw it You would even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer Used to laugh and call him names They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any DODGE ( Hemi Hunting ) games.
Then one foggy Christmas eve .. Santa came to say, I’m running very, very late
"Rudolph with your LIGHTS so bright and a Super Charger too BOOT!
WOW  … We can deliver to all .. faster than ever .. ( WickedQuick )
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?
Then how the reindeer loved him As they shouted out with glee,
"Rudolph, the red-nosed Lightning Fast Reindeer,
LIGHTNINGS will go down in history!

HOO HOO HOO!  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

________________________________________________PSP Rocks________________________________________________________________

Ford News Decmember 21 2004

Ford's new limited-edition Ranger has style for the street

Ford Motor Co. introduced a sporty new Ranger STX truck Monday that is designed to appeal to young urban drivers and that also could be an early Christmas present to the St. Paul Ranger plant.
The Ranger STX, unveiled during the Washington, D.C., Auto Show, will be produced in limited quantities at the St. Paul plant.
"It's nice to have some good news for a change," said Rob McKenzie, president of United Auto Workers Local 879.
Union workers and city officials have worried for months about the fate of the St. Paul factory because sales of the compact Ranger have been declining. The St. Paul plant is the only one in North America that makes the Ranger, and sales are down about 25 percent for 2004.
Ford officials slashed production and furloughed about 1,600 workers for six weeks this fall. Ford officials in Michigan have declined to say what will happen to the plant after 2007, the year the union employment contract expires.
Ford spokeswoman Becky Bach did not say how many of the new Ranger STX trucks will be produced, but she emphasized that the new series of truck is expected to appeal to youthful drivers because it is "sporty and stylish."
The STX starts at $16,020 for a regular-cab model and goes up to $19,225 for a four-door model.
Ford said it designed the STX to have a sleek, aerodynamic look, with a lower grille that gives the truck a low-slung appearance

NO Real Change .. The STX Ranger shows yet another new grill in a new monochromatic color scheme that includes the bumpers and door handles ( That’s real advancement). It will be available in five colors, blue, grey, red white and black.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hot Wheels

Should come stock with next Gen Lightning

_________________________________________________ LightningRodder Rocks____________________________________________________

Ford has released these shots of the Sport Trac concept that thinly disguises the 2006 Sport Trac. I know I was harsh on the first sketches that leaked on this truck, but these pics clearly show that it fits well in line with what Ford has to offer, just no advancement. And what is the deal with the Audi-type grill? I can almost understand Volkswagen stealing it, but Ford Trucks? Now the Jetta and Sport Trac have something in common.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where are they Now ... ???????

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas

WOO HOO

NOW THAT IS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT

Good to have you back Buddy [smilie=wavey.gif]

AWESOME JOB BRO :smt114 :smt111

·
Registered
85 Posts

SWEET.................SWEET...................SWEET..................SWEET....................

·
Registered
228 Posts

Very Nice except it's Ho Ho Ho not Hoo Hoo Hoo you must be from northern hooville.. Just kidding

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bill Jordan said:
Very Nice except it's Ho Ho Ho not Hoo Hoo Hoo you must be from northern hooville.. Just kidding
Santa's no sissy ... HEEEEEE's a HOOOOOOOO HOO kinda Guy ... HO just does not get it

WQ

·
Registered
228 Posts

Oh now I get it. [smilie=ughug.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hey Bill .. nice to be back on line w/LightningRodder and hear from every-one again .. WOO - HOO and just for you .. Ho
You keep .. Livin' the Dream and Luvin' it

Have a day WQ

·
Registered
270 Posts
it needs an HD style grill in it and the lighting motor than it would be sick but it does look nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts