Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my first time posting here so sorry if the question has been asked or im doing something wrong but i recently did a m122 swap i was wondering how yall modified the wiper assembly to get it to work properly pictures would be great if any, Thanks guys!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm not familiar with the m122 but with our 3.2 kenne bell I simply moved the whole assembly up closer to the windshield. I attached it with sheet metal screws. Some minor grinding and trimming was necessary but no big deal. You could do the whole process in an hour. Then you got plenty of room to beat firewall in to clear your blower.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not familiar with the m122 but with our 3.2 kenne bell I simply moved the whole assembly up closer to the windshield. I attached it with sheet metal screws. Some minor grinding and trimming was necessary but no big deal. You could do the whole process in an hour. Then you got plenty of room to beat firewall in to clear your blower.

Appreciate it!, yeah i already have the set up on and everything but then i turned on the wipers and they didnt move lol i had forgot you had to mess with them after massaging the firewall

·
local painter
3,232 Posts
I used a bottle jack and block of wood to roll the edge of the firewall up slightly. No need to cut or relocate anything. Wipers were unaffected

·
Registered
813 Posts
Probably got more room with the m122 then the kenne bell with the powerflow set up. The wipers literally hit the plenum lol so I had to move wipers up.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I prolly did mine the hard way but I used some poly bushing cut into to shim the wiper assembly up then had to trim some off the plastic wiper cowl on the pass side and put some new screws in it. I get a slight clunk while they are on but nothing crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts