Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals, i keep having issues with my iac valve after i did the m122 it throws code p1504, ive replaced the iac multiple times, it works good for about a month at most then goes out, all the iac valves i use are motocraft not a cheap brand issue , its not a wiring issue the wires are perfectly fine and in great shape, i have the cobra engineering iac adapter for the m122, anyway to resolve this issue? Or anyone else struggling with this?

·
Registered
259 Posts
No issue when I did mine although I ditched having it on the actual blower and put a egr delete plate on blower, where you mount iac. Solution for me was put a remote location adapter from accufab or mmr to mount iac. But weird yours is going out for no reason if it isn't a wiring issue

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No issue when I did mine although I ditched having it on the actual blower and put a egr delete plate on blower, where you mount iac. Solution for me was put a remote location adapter from accufab or mmr to mount iac. But weird yours is going out for no reason if it isn't a wiring issue
I think im going to double check my wiring again hope i find something wrong!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts