Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
All I want to do is break into 11's
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it worth porting and gasket matching the lower intake if the heads are stock? Anyone have any HP numbers to show for it or change in IAT? I have read JDMs statement on they increase HP but just wanted to hear it from someone.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,677 Posts
probably not, you ought to look into helping the air make the corner after the i/c core though

·
SOLD...
5,244 Posts
I gave Todd a lower to port match for me. I'm only having it done cause it's a spare and I'm having it powder coated afterwards. I'm not expecting much from it, but I won't have to do it later when the heads are done. I'll post up the difference afterwards if I get it by the end of October.

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
it cant hurt... air in...air out...

·
All I want to do is break into 11's
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the info fellas!

it cant hurt... air in...air out...
I was thinking tghe same thing

I gave Todd a lower to port match for me. I'm only having it done cause it's a spare and I'm having it powder coated afterwards. I'm not expecting much from it, but I won't have to do it later when the heads are done. I'll post up the difference afterwards if I get it by the end of October.
Thats the man who would be doing mine as well along with my blower this winter... Just a heads up to ya Todd! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts