Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
So sorry for your loss. A lot of us have been there. Never makes it easy when family passes away.
Sir,
You are correct Mr. Nettles. However, it does a grieving heart good to have so many people from all over this GREAT country who you have never met humble themselves and offer their condolences. Somewhere along the line, that's what "Brotherhood" is all about.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i am sorry to hear of your loss ?

Reactions: wildtrklightning

·
Registered
109 Posts
So sorry for your loss!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Deepest condolences! Awesome post and much respect! A lot of great memories I am sure!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello to all ,i've been on lightning rodder for over ten years . in person i'm not a big talker so i don't post much either. but my lightning journey started when i called my dad and told him to talk me out of buying this black lightning i had seen driving by on the way to work. he told me [ lifes to short , if your hearts into it buy it] he's been by my side the entire time there was anything we could modify ourselves .the past two weeks we thought he just had the pneumonia but they had to remove one and half liter of fluid from his lung that turned out to be full of cancer and spread everywhere. on 12-30-19 he passed and on there anniversary of 56 years 1-4 he was laid to rest with military honors. i share this knowing that most wont know me but i've read most posts for those ten years and feel as if i know most of the great lightning community that has help us with my truck thru the years, my truck will go in my will to my awesome grandson in hopes it will remind him of the good times we all shared.thank wildtrk. semper fi dad

·
Registered
3 Posts
My first post. Sincere condolences and prayers for him and the family. I’m happy you had the earlier years to jointly work on your Lightning.

·
10 SECOND CLUB!
914 Posts
So sorry for your loss.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts