Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to throw it out there that this coming tuesday is supposed to be gorgeous and was wondering if any LI guys would wanna meet up and shoot the $h!t......I'd say we should meet up somewhere around 530-6 and all cruise in together.  Anyone down ??

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Re: LOONY @ Bald Hill, this tuesday

EDIT Oh, Sorry Josh, I'll be there if it's nice out, WOO HOO...............

Josh, use a Date next time in the heading so I know it's current, I see two post that say Bald Hill Tues, I'm going to delete the one with no replys, OK
I also added the Date in this one (SHIT THATS MY B-DAY, I may not be able to be there till @ 6:00)
WHAT ARE YOU BUYING ME FOR MY B-DAY, :smt033

BTW I heard about your trip to the Track and to Sals, glad it was something so simple  ;)
Next time you go to the track, please let me know.....

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: LOONY @ Bald Hill, this tuesday

no no rob I'm tryin to get guys to show up for this coming tuesday......as in like 3-4days from now...

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol rob sorry man.....My next tripisnt gonna be for awhile....I need to get new slicks, install the 4# pulley, find someone with a 2.8 upper for sale, back down the shot and get it all retuned......

99 sorry to hear man, I'm gonna try to make it a close to normal event to get us all out in force so there will def be more chances soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts