Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
11 Second Club
15,091 Posts
O yes, look for a sequel some time in the near future[smilie=3g[/QUOTE]
:laughing25 We tried Playing with some. We had 11 Lightnings after the TXLR meet go to a local car meet. 5 SRT Trucks showed up and none wanted to go. I wanted to tun a white Sc one:smt102

·
105's Coming Soon!!!
2,359 Posts
Smoke him up! I raced a fully cammed, built, procharged SRT10 Quad like 2 months ago and left him real bad. However his truck sounded nasty as hell with the cam and ther paint job was incredible to say the least. Really cool guy. Raced him twice both from a 40 roll and it was no contest. Beautiful truck tho.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Randy's got an offer on the table! Now all we need is the srt10 to accept and vids will soon follow

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can we get some good incab vids from the ram please. I'd like to see his shifting skills.

I'm assuming this will be a roll race...?
Ill see if we can make this happen for you:bigtu who knows at this point it? I wouldnt be surprised if we get both. Looks like Dolsvt00 will have first crack at the new truck in town

·
Former Rowing Team.
04 Lightning
11,897 Posts
Cool thanks. Are you guys gonna chip in to repaint the side of his truck after Randy blows it off?

I'd say make a bet. If he loses, he listens to randy about getting his ram to hook off the line. There isn't a damn blown RC 10 that puts all it's power down at the 1320 :(

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Too bad he was not closer to NJ. I'd give him a quick view of my new roll pan. Very quick view. :bolt:smt101:yikes:smt101:yikes:smt101:yikes

I have not witnessed or seen a video of a SRT beating a built lightning ever. Heavy, over rated and over priced. For the price of a new SRT 10 you can buy 2 built lightnings on line

1 - 20 of 36 Posts