Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Longest Lasting Fly-by Nighter Ever
22,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should be picking this up sunday....wife's been wanting a vert for "her car".....my rule is "has to be a ford"....so this is what she said she wanted and im happy to have it. now the lightning wont be getting 210 miles a week to/from her work.

·
Spanking Viper Trucks
2,115 Posts
:bigtu Good choice! Looks like an '89 or a '90.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Clean looking car. I had four fox bodies ranging from a 82' to 92' over the years. Even here in Az where they don't rust fox bodies are rarely seen anymore. I guess most are either wrecked or are race cars now.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Clean looking car. I had four fox bodies ranging from a 82' to 92' over the years. Even here in Az where they don't rust fox bodies are rarely seen anymore. I guess most are either wrecked or are race cars now.
aint that the truth. Although, working in the resto/modding business there has been a push to restore these cars. its our bread and butter here at LRS.

this one has either been restored already (189k) or it does actually have 89k on it and was garage kept. I could see either way.

but who cares. that car is CLEAN and will be perfect for the task! Enjoy it!

:rockon_ford :bigtu

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
NICE. I think all cars over 10 years get that not actual box checked? At least thats what I was told earlier this week. Something about an exemption?

Hope it all works out bud. Its nice retiring the L from daily duty. I was driving about 150miles a day at one point and it hurt me to do it.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Looks good. Now drop it a bit, throw some Cobra R wheels on there and she'll be perfect.

·
22,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aint that the truth. Although, working in the resto/modding business there has been a push to restore these cars. its our bread and butter here at LRS.

this one has either been restored already (189k) or it does actually have 89k on it and was garage kept. I could see either way.

but who cares. that car is CLEAN and will be perfect for the task! Enjoy it!

:rockon_ford :bigtu
im really thinking its 89k....anyhow, you will have a pm shortly

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks clean if I was you I'd leave it alone theres few left that have not been hacked to sh*t, built or at least been lightly modded it brings a tear to my eye when a nice clean orignal fox is not kept as such. Those turbines look great btw

·
22,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks clean if I was you I'd leave it alone theres few left that have not been hacked to sh*t, built or at least been lightly modded it brings a tear to my eye when a nice clean orignal fox is not kept as such. Those turbines look great btw
oh its not gonna be modded. ive got limited mod funds and the 67 and L are in front of it lol. i'll do a few things like new seat covers and little "restoration" things

and i like the turbines, oddly enough

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
14 Participants
MacGyversMullet
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing