Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like this will be my new place to hang to find out what going on in the NorthEast

I am no longer posting over NLOC, Big D and Myself are having a little battle, so I gave up my moderators responcibilities, and left.

I will try to pull a bunch of the NELO members from NLOC over here

·
Registered
87 Posts
In support of Jamie....I'm onboard! :D

And Jamie....I'm back in town so when ever your heading up to the track, let me know, and I'll grab those tires from ya.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go check out my last post on the gen2 board on nloc, hehe

I am supporting jamie in a big way

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well they removed my post, and looks like I will be banned from NLOC real soon

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tallimeca said:
I've been over here since it opened, but no one over here to talk to [smilie=ughug.gif]
Well you will have me to talk to since I got booted from NLOC hehehehehehe :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
I would love to make this the new home of NELO!!

Don and Whip, Thanks...But I really don't want to be on NLOC anyway..I didn't like the way I was treated and I really don't like thw way the just treated Don!!

Tires...What tires???

jk, I will be racing Sat and Sun this weekend, let me know if your coming up??

Otherwise I could maybe meet you on the Mass pike rest area sometime on my way thru??

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow, i just renewed my membership over there like 2 weeks ago. The only reason i did was to get in on the good raffles, but since i never win, and half the posts from our local chapter have been booted, I will visit here more.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This would be a great site for us Northeast Lightning owners. I vote that SlowSVT95 shouldn’t be the moderator “unless” she comes down to visit all of us during FFW in August… :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will get her up here in August

:LOL

·
Registered
393 Posts
Do you have a place to stay??

Hmm...Let's see...It's my home track and I have a house at the beach that is currently unoccupied...Hmmm, We could work something out!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Guys
So this is where Jamie and Don have been hanging out at. I guess I didn't realize they had a NE section. I have nopticed its been pretty quite over on the other one.
Hey Don or Jamie do you guys Know what Jim raises the shift points to I just bought one of the SCT tuners and it doesn't seem to shift at the same points. Also I just got my blower back from Steige and it sounds and feel alittle stronger seems to build boost quicker. Now its off to the Dyno Performance for a retune. OH almost for got I also put on the HIgh Flow cats from Bassani. Boy does it sound NICE :D
Do you guys think that I can get a way with a #6 lower now or should I just stay with a 4#. I just threw a quick tune in it when My blower was out and it was a bad day 81 degrees and 66% humity 29.71 in-Hg it pulled 422.44 HP at 506.94 TQ so Im hoping I should get some where around 450 HP and 540 TQ with the new port job. Let me know what you think.
Good to see all you guys again.
Chuck

·
Registered
393 Posts
UNDRPSI said:
Hi Guys
So this is where Jamie and Don have been hanging out at. I guess I didn't realize they had a NE section. I have nopticed its been pretty quite over on the other one. 
Hey Don or Jamie do you guys Know what Jim raises the shift points to I just bought one of the SCT tuners and it doesn't seem to shift at the same points. Also I just got my blower back from Steige and it sounds and feel alittle  stronger  seems to build boost quicker. Now its off to the Dyno Performance for a retune. OH almost for got I also put on the HIgh Flow cats  from Bassani. Boy does it sound NICE :D
Do you guys think that I can get a way with a #6 lower now or should I just stay with a 4#. I just threw a quick tune in it when My blower was out and it was a bad day 81 degrees and 66% humity 29.71 in-Hg it pulled 422.44 HP at  506.94 TQ so Im hoping I should get some where around 450 HP and 540 TQ with the new port job. Let me know what you think.
Good to see all you guys again.
Chuck
Welcome Chuck, I hope to see you at NED sometime this year.
Don knows more about the shift points than I do, you have his number, right?

General rule is #4 on a stock block unless you have long tubes then 6 is ok...Not sure what the porting does to your overall boost level, but Ideally you want to be #15 or less total to be safe.

You should look to see if there is a correction factor on that dyno sheet, this obviously would give you better idea of what numbers you actually made (probably more)or would have made under "standard" conditions.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SlowSVT95 said:
I'm 90% sure I'll be there next month! :D
I will be in my new appartment by the time of FFW New England

I got a nice king sized bed [smilie=fingersx.gif]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts