Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey giys I am currently looking for a coupke of left over 04 L's. I am wanting to trade in m 02 and my Dad wants another lightning so if anyof yo guys know of any anwhere let me know, any color but black will do.

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am currently working on a deal for a 04 sonic blue L its the only one they have, the other colors they have are silver red and black.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Joe, talk to John Cononia, as he is the Interent Salesman there at Greenway. I talked to him yesterday and they are not discounting any of those 12 Lightning's they have, but you might be able to cut a good deal anyway. Hope this helps. 1-888-279-2762

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talk to a guy named greg and i am working on getting either the sonic blue or one of the silver ones, as far as discounting i am not worried about that since i get A plan and they already told me that wouldnt be a problem at all. Thanks for the help

Joe

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice truck but I am looking for new trucks cause both myself and my dad have trade ins, i would love to keep my truck and get another one like that but I just cant afford it. Thanks for the link though

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.