Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a good cheap stock plenum for a sheetmetal project for my class.... basicly for fitment and components configurations (egr, IAC, vac lines and mounting)

I have a design all mocked up and have a Nascar Flow Expert as an instructor for some good advice, tips and tricks for a final prototype i can hopfully use for my truck.

its a totally different kind of design and im dying to put this thing into a real put in my hands...ready to bolt up peice

I have 6 weeks from today till this project is due and will be turned in for a final graded project.

Even if its a loan i will pay shipping and get it back to you!

Stoffer has offerd his truck as a dyno pig in the new year which is when im hopping to have a working model for testing.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
if you need I can send you my stock plenum that I've been polishing on

·
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok that was quick.....

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
yup, I'll get it boxed up tonight and unless we can find one closer that can arrive faster I'll get it sent out tomororow my time / tonight for ya'll

·
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no rush man i can only work on the mock up for the next week untill this welding course gets going, all part of the process..... long as it doesn't take 3 weeks it will be golden. Thanks bro

·
H2O Doctor...
5,003 Posts
I have a stock plenum I will give you....literally brand new it looks like. You pay shipping and its yours....stoffer not trying to step on your toes bro, but thought it might be a bit quicker. PLUS you need to keep polishing!!!

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
plus mine will take 7-10 days to get to him so if we can get yours there faster then lets get it in the works and I'll even pay the shipping for him...

·
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok Blksvt i guess you and Stoffer have aranged something to get that plenum out to me..... ill be waiting on it and looking forward to putting together a full scale mock and getting some welding started..... thanks fellas!

·
Premium Member
5,724 Posts
I've got one too & I'm in VA. I was gonna sell it but what the hell, whoever wants it can have it.

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
I have one as well and am in Knoxville, Tn. You can have it if you want it. May be a lil quicker.

·
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man you guys really come though..... thanks for all the offers.... i think we have a winner with BLKSVT and i guess just in case ill get a hold of any of you other guys.

I appreciate it guys alot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts