Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a set off the truck right now??

Brain at Stifflers has offered to fab up some but needs a set to go off

Will cover all shipping

·
street truck
6,534 Posts
If you want to work it out with Nate (Quicksilver02) you can have mine off my truck for as long as you need em'. Just need him to pull them and ship. If you like I'll fire a text off to him.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts
You have a pm. :bigtu

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want to work it out with Nate (Quicksilver02) you can have mine off my truck for as long as you need em'. Just need him to pull them and ship. If you like I'll fire a text off to him.
Thanks bro:bigtu

I think Juno is gonna send them

If this works out Brian hopes to fix the ground clearance issue we have with long bars.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts
Thanks bro:bigtu

I think Juno is gonna send them

If this works out Brian hopes to fix the ground clearance issue we have with long bars.
Just let me know. Mine are off the truck in a box.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts
I'm all set to take him the brackets (and the bars themselves if he wants them) on Monday. Just let me know guys...

·
Not Fast Enough
1,932 Posts
I'm all set to take him the brackets (and the bars themselves if he wants them) on Monday. Just let me know guys...
Thats awesome. Take them to him!:rockon_ford

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will these be adjustable?
I have given Briana few ideas of what I would like

Yes they will be adjustable

I cant loose ground clearance on the Bullrun truck so we are thinking outside the box on this one and in the end we may come up with something awesome.
:bigtu

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts
I am going to offer him to use my truck for fab purposes...for the benefit of the LR community..:cheers

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts
Looks like we will be hooking up mid-week, as Brian has some production orders he has to fill first. He is excited to have the brackets, bars and a truck to fab them up with. It is GREAT when you have someone so excited about building a much needed system for our trucks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts