Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Divergent
13,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

I had two good paint contacts but one is between booths at the moment and the other must have projects going on that require his attention, my texts have gone unanswered.

Its a small job, but its for the Lightning so I want it right.

I need my ICT roll pan fitted properly, prepped and painted.

I also need my passenger side skirts repainted, 2 need repair (minor curb rash, no holes)

Needing this done before October 6th, for Cruisin' the Coast

- - - - - -
I'll be a return customer for good work. . .
Come spring I'll be looking to have a tailgate shaved, a cowl hood fitted & painted, and the drivers side skirts resprayed (one has clear fading, I'm also going with drivers exit exhaust and have the JLP drivers exhaust piece that will need fitted and painted)

· Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
Let me know if you find someone, I need two reverse sensors prepped and painted Ingot Silver.

Wayne

· Registered
341 Posts
I don't know if you feel like driving down to houma. Quality Collision Center did both my hoods and they do good work. I think they did each hood within a weeks time. Can give them a call 985-223-4026

· Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
Lawless Customs in Slidell will be fixing mine. He's got a website you can check out or if your going to cruising the coast, he'll have a booth with some of their work on display at the coliseum. He does cars for SEMA
I forgot all about Robby. I knew him when he was detailing cars at a Gas Station in New Orleans East. Does great work, but you pay for it. He did a ranger many years back and romor on the street was that he charged the guy like 6K. His Vette if he still has it is pretty bad ass. Before he had his shop he built a makeshift booth in his garage that he painted it on.

Wayne

· Registered
2,405 Posts
We had a lightning rodder that sold his truck. He did my cervini spoiler and my coded door handle (uninstalled). Cant remember his name. Dude was really good!!!
I think this was his truck.
Chris??? sf!t I cant remember.

Attachments

· Divergent
13,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I tried to get chris to do it first. He's too busy it seems.

Im going to go with David in Gulfport. We tried to get together before CTC but it didnt pan out.
So now itll wait a while longer and ill have more to get done.

· Innovator of the Bombassani exhaust
2,428 Posts
I would love for Chris to plastidip the Lightning..... Just not in the funds rightnow

2,428 Posts
plastidip flat white...... sex

2,428 Posts
Terminator with plastidip job

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.