Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone please delete if not allowed, looking for a ford lightning preferably in sonic blue, black, dsg, or red. would like lower mileage and original condition or close to it. my number is 909 631 8816 . thanks in advance

· 10 second street truck
13,158 Posts
Hi everyone please delete if not allowed, looking for a ford lightning preferably in sonic blue, black, dsg, or red. would like lower mileage and original condition or close to it. my number is 909 631 8816 . thanks in advance

Delete if not allowed is the purest form of saying "i didn't read the fucking rules"

· I paid my buck-o-five
75,792 Posts
I would start by using the classified section

· I paid my buck-o-five
75,792 Posts
LOL LOL Dusten you are a funny guy LOL nothing gets past you LOL but as usual you know what you are talking about
and you do have a way with word’s*

maybe Dusten just posted the OP’s phone number in El Paso Craigslist giving away free goats and chickens

• Haha
Reactions: B4Thunder03

· Registered
72 Posts
I've got a 2004 Sonic Blue with 83k on it I'll sell for $40k. Build 189.

Mechanically stock. Has been lowered a little bit with OEM-style 20" wheels, new-ish tires, aftermarket stereo (Pioneer, JL Audio, Audiocontrol), still have factory radio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts