Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what the mail man left me on my front porch today

I will soon be adding the 01+brake light and not sure if I wanna swap out my tail lights yet. I am waiting on my build # decal to get here as well.

I will be looking for my tuner tommorow, I had sent it to [email protected] to work on my tunes. By the way JJ is a great guy, he called me back when he was done and told me everything he did and then called back a little later to get the correct shipping address. JJ you the man :smt023

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the compliments chris, how is the Bassani ? By the way who is the hottie in your sig

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
99BlackBeast said:
Thanks for the compliments chris, how is the Bassani ? By the way who is the hottie in your sig
Dude the Bassani ROCKS MAN, THANK YOU SO MUCH TYSON! :smt023

Ohh and the hottie in my sig... DUDE SHE IS MY WIFE!!! :shock: :-?

I wish :ughyeahhah:

heheheheh, the bootyful woman in my sig is Rosalyn Sanchez! I love her! [smilie=bow.gif] [smilie=dancingnaughty.gif] :smt101 :smt112

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Chris said:
the bootyful woman in my sig is Rosalyn Sanchez! I love her! [smilie=bow.gif] [smilie=dancingnaughty.gif] :smt101 :smt112
SlowSVT95 said:
Niiiiiiice 
Whats niiiiiiiiiiiice, Sanchez or the Lights.... hehehehehe

LOOKING GOOD BB :smt023 :smt023 WOO HOO.........

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got my new headlighs and corner lights on this weekend and they look better in person. I love how they have the SVT logo inside on the headlights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.