Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
i want to go fast
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a preditor, and have an amazon tune in my truck right now, but i am having the worst time uploading a log to my PC to send to Rick. MY preditor is apparently an older one, and when i pull up the DSP software, it states that my model # can do "log viewing only"; I called diablo sport, but they are as useless as tits on a pig

anyone have any ideas? :rockon_ford

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
what firmware version is in it now

·
i want to go fast
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what firmware version is in it now

lol you lost me already; where can i find what your looking for?

I got a base tune sent to my email, had no problem getting that on to the predator. but i cant get it to take the data log that i did about a month ago...i contacted diablo sport about it, they sent me an older version of the "dat viewer", which still didnt work; when i called back for some help, i couldnt get anywhere with the people at DSP..

getting pretty frustrated, as it's been months since i started dicking with my tune, and i know there's still a lot of power on the table

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
when you first fire up the predator at the top of one of the flash screens it should say something like 8r7 or 8r9 or 8r10 etc.....

·
i want to go fast
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pretty sure it's 8r10

i borrowed a buddies power source and cable; so i dont have the stuff with me right now to play with it. He has a preditor also, so i had him take mine home with him to see if he could get it to upload, and he said he couldnt figure it out either.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
did you try doing a Live Table Reset and then recording your data logging again?

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
do it through the handheld
should be under the options menu IIRC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.