Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed my killerchiller and put all back togather and started to tune the engine with JJ at woodbine and he said the truck is pulling timing so I start looking into it and I notice that the intercooler pump is not plugged in and now I can't find the damn wire I searched everywhere nothing where can I start to trace the wire at which side does it run on and where does it start at so I can start at its source and try to trave. It is amazing it like disappeared.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone know what works to use as a pigtail to wire mine in on a switch . I can't find the original connector so was wonder what plugs into the bosch intercooler pump

·
Former Rowing Team.
04 Lightning
12,009 Posts
When i get home, ill take a picture of where the plug comes from if i dont forget. If not then, then tomorrow. The only reason to put it on a switch is for using ice at the track but you can bypass the need for that if you have some buddies push you the truck in the staging lanes or dont put ice until you are about to burn out.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,545 Posts
I though with the Killer Chiller, you didn't need to use ice any longer.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so for the time being in put it on secondary fuse box and it comes on with the ignition and is on a 20 amp fuse snd the fuse box is fed directly from battery with a 60 amp in line fuse the each circuit has a 20 amp fuse. The fuse box is also on a relay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts