Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smt042 at Rob!!! You crack me up bro. Let me share some of the things I have observed about you via reading your posts the last 1 1/2 years.
You are always:
*Friendly
*Willing to help out a brother or sister any way you can
*Positive and upbeat
*Giving Gator hell
*So friggin enthusiastic! Wish I had your energy...by the way is that natural or herbal enhanced? [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
The text and expressions in your posts have more personality than some people I have met face to face. So if you ever get down this way give me a shout and we will go chase the ladies and have some ice cold beers.

Here is to ya bro :cheers: !!!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Tell me about it. Rob is awesome, and has been a constant voice of support for everyone. That's something I really look forward to when I get to the mainland, meeting up with some of these guys for some racing or just good times.

The entire community is better off because we have Rob. Here's to you, Rob, first round is on me, OR SOMETHING????

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I agree! Rob is a valuable part of our community without him it would not be the same OR SOMETHING :smt046

Thanks for being Rob, ROB! :smt041 YOU ARE THE MANNNNNN!
ROB=====>:smt066 <======

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
[smilie=bowlaugh.gif] I think I'm going to cry :oops:

I FRUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS :smt039
THANKS TX, THANKS EVERYONE :smt023

Ya some times I guess I am a bit upbeat aint I :smt033 hehehehehe
OR SOMETHING

For someone that has owned the amount of Performance Vehicles I have over the last 30 yrs or so. (Yes I'm an old guy, 44 :(
(and had 13 cars before I even registered my first at the age of 16)
Ya I'd say I still have this Love of Performance running throug my veins
as if I was a Virgin Car Lover (umm, I love Virgins..............)

So Performance has been my whole life, LIKE MOST OF YOU, some of us have just been in the game longer. But MAN I GOT TO TELL YOU, this Lightning has been the most obsessive Monster I've ever owned, I think about it 24/7, and being it's just me and JR, (and sex from my off and on GF once in a while) LIFE'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD RIGHT NOW

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND WORKS (FU VINNIE)
and who'd ever think Ronbo would be Moderator, THANKS CHRIS
PS
HIDE THE CHILDREN
OR SOMETHING..................

:smt026

THIS PLACE IS GOING TO ROCK...................

PSS
AND WHY DON'T I SEE A BUNCH OF SIG'S YET ????
YOU CAN USE A PICTURE RIGHT HERE FROM "YOUR" GALLERY

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah, Rob is one of the "good guys" on these boards. And has a similar hot rod passion to my own so I can definitely relate to that. I can't leave anything alone and every project just gets more power than the previous!

Jody

·
Registered
35 Posts
Rob is definitely Da Man
A dedicated Lightning Enthusiast and longtime toker. Two of my favorite traits. :smt033 :smt023

Photo Gallery...............................Website................................Modifications

Have a great day eh !.........................................................................Dave

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Keep up the good work Rob.

I agree rob has made this site, as he is helping out with all he can, I think a :cheers: is order for Rob. I think he spends more time on the site than anybody else does, he must not have a life as he is always on the :smt024 just kidding Rob you are doing a great thing for this site. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here, Here!
I will buy a virtual round.
Rob has a lot on his plate all right. But he allways makes time for his friends.

I can hardly believe he doesn't have a garage for his truck. He will run out and take a picture in a snow storm if it will help someone. He does some great stuff with the camera.

Should be a magazine edidtor instead of selling plumbing supplies!

I better shut up before it goes to his head!

·
Registered
14 Posts
In the short time that I have been going to the F150online site (Feb) You Rob have almost always replied to a thread that I started and gave me some good info, help and advice and usually were on others that I was reading to get info on aswell. Glad to be apart of this new site!!!! :D

L's FOR EVER!!! On all the forums that I have joined through out the years (mustangs) Never have I seen a better comrodery - spelling - than L brothas...

·
Registered
190 Posts
I agree as well BUT stop giving Rob so much beer or he may hit the wrong button and delete this site, or something… :D

I also agree that the camaraderie among L owners is beyond anything I have ever experienced. I have not yet got to meet Rob or Fast Gator (where the hell is the old guy) but I did get to meet some of the L brothers from around my area at Epping New Hampshire, like Don’s Bolt (Is Don in da house yet?) and some others who I am not sure they are here and if they are what their screen names are.

It was an awesome day hanging out with all of them. I got to meet Vinnie at FFW in Epping New Hampshire and that was another excellent day. You would have thought I knew anyone of these guys for years and years from the way they treated me.

I would have to say this is the closest feeling one could get to what it’s like in the military and that type of friendship you carry with you for the rest of your life. It truly is awesome.

I hope I get to meet many more of my L brothers and sisters in the days to come. :smt023

·
Upgraded In Tank Fuel Line Kits!!!!
7,793 Posts
old ass post!!!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Here is a post from back when Rob was a Lightning guy...Gator is really disappointed.
Nice, I see you guys are already kicking me to the curb

As for Gator he now hates me and hasnt talked to me for quite a while and I miss me ole Pal :(
But let the records show my Cobra will run circles around that big old FARM TRUCK OF HIS [smilie=om [smilie=om [smilie=om

·
Upgraded In Tank Fuel Line Kits!!!!
7,793 Posts
Nice, I see you guys are already kicking me to the curb

As for Gator he now hates me and hasnt talked to me for quite a while and I miss me ole Pal :(
But let the records show my Cobra will run circles around that big old FARM TRUCK OF HIS [smilie=om [smilie=om [smilie=om[/QUOTE]

:worthless

1 - 18 of 18 Posts