Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
93 Octane tune, TFS heads, stage 2 cams and the trusty reliable HEATON on top putting down 523/598 at only 15lbs of boost with WMS tuning :bigtu. Boost actually falls off to 13.5 past 4500rpms due to no aux idler.

Dyno graph and more information coming soon along with a dyno video :bigtu

JJ

·
333 Posts
Thats what I am talking about.... I got to say..even tough the Eaton is a huge heater on top it sure cranks out the TQ numbers. This is where I am going with mine but with TF cams.

JJ, can we get a parts list?

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
man thats crazy, i would of never expected that from an eaton.

·
Formally chrisb07
1,737 Posts
Negative.

Hopefully in the next month there's a thread about my ODB L hitting the rollers! (of course with much smaller numbers lol)
Ahh, that makes sense.

I have to get a blower(mine locked up), then a retune with my water/methanol injection :) the guy I bought it from had a dyno sheet for 413rwhp, I don't remember the torque, but looking at others and their mods/numbers I doubt my truck made that with what is done.

·
The GOLD RUSH!
2,559 Posts
If the stock block guys are inching towards that 500hp mark then it is definitely believable with a built block and heads. GJ on that tune. That thing should haul ass now! Lets get some track times.. 11s Eaton FTW!

I always felt all that was a waste though on a fully built setup. First thing I'd do is junk my hEaton lol.

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Thats awsome, Gene's gonna freak

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
10lb lower stock upper pulley.

No cooling mods just the fan you see in front of the heat exchanger. IAT2's were 110 at the start of the pull and 121 by the end of the pull. Fairly warm today with high humidity. I expect high 500hp on a race tune and more boost. I would say a 2.7 upper should give about 18psi with a better idler system.

It also drives like a dream, very strong and reliable. :bigtu

Enjoy the vid and turn the volume up!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ1SKSowZMw

JJ

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,123 Posts
That is some awesome number's for that boost level on a heaton.

Congrats Gene. Hope it's just what you were looking for. Just enough time for some break miles before MIR in October.

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts

·
333 Posts
MOD List...? :smt102

·
"Only god can judge me."
4,655 Posts
10lb lower stock upper pulley.

No cooling mods just the fan you see in front of the heat exchanger. IAT2's were 110 at the start of the pull and 121 by the end of the pull. Fairly warm today with high humidity. I expect high 500hp on a race tune and more boost. I would say a 2.7 upper should give about 18psi with a better idler system.

It also drives like a dream, very strong and reliable. :bigtu

Enjoy the vid and turn the volume up!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ1SKSowZMw

JJ

That's very good numbers at that boost level and sounds great.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.