·
Innovator of the Bombassani exhaust
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Put the '01-> Grills on yesterday......cannot really tell in these pics

·
Registered
923 Posts
I have been thinking about doing my wheels a similar color!

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been thinking about doing my wheels a similar color!
Originally wanted Black Chrome but my powder coater said it came out looking like more black. He came up with thus color. Almost like a gun metal/DSG color. I think it pops on the white truck for sure. Especially with the chrome lug nuts.....The little things :smt023:smt023

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More

Honeycomb

Slotted

Little better pics to see the grill......Now I gotta get rid of my Fog light mod for Fog lights!!!! :bolt

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was thinking about a drop, but I shackled the rear to level and I USED to pull my boat with the Lightning......Since I have the Titan, I have no excuse!!! :)

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
you need fog lights and chrome rims

·
Pappa de los Pollitos
1,144 Posts
lookin good:bigtu

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks!!! Just glad to have the Truck back on the road..... Feels GREAT to cruise and what not.

·
biggest member
4,675 Posts
i heard powder coating might not be so good to do...something to do with balancing ?? buuut. those are the first set of 01-02s ive seen in a dsg color. i got the rims from curbstomper 99-00...painted in a dsg color and they look siic. but ive always wanted to do a set of 01-02s in that color. looks good

·
The abandoner
3,458 Posts
i heard powder coating might not be so good to do...something to do with balancing ?? buuut. those are the first set of 01-02s ive seen in a dsg color. i got the rims from curbstomper 99-00...painted in a dsg color and they look siic. but ive always wanted to do a set of 01-02s in that color. looks good
most shops pc the whole wheel, not just the lip....shouldnt have any problems with balancing...

to the op

clean looking L....are the fogs deleted or just tinted?

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
most shops pc the whole wheel, not just the lip....shouldnt have any problems with balancing...

to the op

clean looking L....are the fogs deleted or just tinted?
Deleted for now....I made some custom honeycomb grills to match, but now I have the slotted grills. I have to go back to Fog lights.

·
Registered
253 Posts
looks awesome man. I will be posting some pics this week of the same wheels on my White Lightning but a different color, waiting on them to get back from the powdercoater!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts