Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

We're working on our first issue right now, and would like to hear any input you guys have on what you would like to see in it. Featured rides, certain stories you'd like us to cover, event photos...any of that.

Please let us know so we can make this happen for all of us,

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Ya a Featured Truck a Month sounds cool (we can start with V, he deserves it) We ask the person for pictures and info, the Member gives all that to us,
and you post it. Everyone loves to be featured and we already got over 200 Members so plenty to go around)

AND HELL YA ON THE PHOTO'S, ESPECIALLY WOMEN, WOO HOO

I think it would be great to report results of the big events too, (FFW, NMRA, ETC) We could ask someone BEFORE the event to take pic's and send us their best, then ask someone that went and maybe had the run of the day (HEY WE CAN DO A RUN OF THE DAY TOO, WOO HOO) to report some real facts and we can simple cover the story with the facts.
FFW HAD A GREAT TURNOUT, xx'a of Lightning's show up, Joe runs his first ever 12, Rob WHOOPS GATOR AGAIN hehehehe, and Don Bolt runs a amazing 10.whatever. But the highlight of the weekends was Johnny's new world record of 9.**

We can do sooooooooooo much
One things for sure, Everyone LOVE'S to see their L in the spot light, and that in itself will surely bring NEW MEMBERS :D

People love to know about up coming events (easy enough to post)
Peple love to know about a new Mod (maybe a Mod of the Month)
Maybe a way to ask a Vendor to do a give-a-way with THAT MOD
Could be as simple as a Spacer, new type spark plug, set of fog lights,
bling, performance, "WHATEVER"
People love L Calender's, lets ask for pictures of MANY L's and make one for the Mag (first 365 to send a shot in ARE IN)
People love honesty, maybe we can do a evaluation of a Mod a month,
or Best Vendor of the Month, shit JDM just turned Chris's Beast into one of the strongest L's on the planet (ALL ON AN EATON and their built motor)
Thats worth a pat on the back.
I'd like to see article's on Suspension, Brakes, Exhaust, Shocks, even Pulleys, T/B's, FTVB, ALL THE MODS

THERE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO DO

Doing certain things EACH MONTH will assure PLENTY OF MAG ea months.
L of the Month
Mod of the Month
Vendor of the Month
Member of the Month
Race of the Month
Event of the Month
LEEANN'S HOT SHOT OF THE MONTH, WOO HOO

·
Registered
190 Posts
Something I think would be very interesting is a feature on data logging and the different software and hardware available. For example:

Scantool
Autotap
Digimoto

Then of course there is the Predator. I know there is other products, just not aware of them. Do any of the members have first hand information or observations of some of that data acquisition software/hardware.

I have thought about purchasing the Scantool for maybe a Dell handheld or laptop. What “seems” pretty neat about the Scantool is the other software package that comes with it that is suppose to be pretty accurate in determining you hp/tq, ¼ mile times etc.

It would be nice knowing more about some of these products before spending the money. Just throwing this out there for decision. Maybe many members have no interest in it and that’s no problem either…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts