Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have not seen the topic over in the suggestion Fourms we have been talking about decals for the club. If we can get 15-20 who want one then I can get them for $25 each. That is what our local guys are paying for them for our club decals. We can get any almost any color combo,font size,style you want. We are Just looking Right now for intrest in them. I will post this up in The Gen.1 Forums as well as the HD section as well. Rob has came up with a few Ideas for some designs.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1258.0

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
i know a guy down here who could make them as well. if you have an idea of the size i could get a quote from him.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Here is my suggestion. It is quick but a start.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SlowSVT95 said:
Just a heads up.. People who aren't LR staff cannot access the thread in the suggestions forum. 

My fault forgot about that LeeAnn :smt021

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will try to get all the photo's up in this topic and let eveyone vote on which one they like.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Here Hemi Hemi has not returned my last few E-Mails  :sad:

If we got another source, we may have to use it ???

Ya lets see some pictures BB, WOO HOO :smt026

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The First One is From Rob, and the second one is from avalanch I will try to come up with some more Idea's this weekend.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
once one is chosen, i can get a quote from the guy in my local club for some stickers. he can do any color we want, or multiple colors.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If he can get them for less than $25 each that will be sweet.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
i just need a pic of what design we want, and the approximate size, and i can get a quote.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here are a few more that I worked on this morning before I went to work.

·
Registered
427 Posts
herb101 said:
I like the 'carved out' look of the one at the top of the page (under all the pretty trucks :LOL)

Herb
Yeah, I agree with herb....the one in the banner at the top of the page looks good to me also. (I never really noticed it till herb poined it out)

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It looks good to me. I can see about getting them maid in that font. It will still be about the same price as he quoted me but if he can't make them then we will see if bet on black can get it. Im sure the local guy I talked to the other day can make it. The one's he makes for our club have a Claw at the bottom of the Letter T with a checkerd flag out the Right side of the T shown in this picture.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts