Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Aussie lightning
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I LIVE IN PERTH , WESTERN AUSTRALIA , I PURCHASED A 2004 FORD LIGHTNING 5 YEARS AGO AND JUST WROTE MY BABY OFF IN A ACCIDENT, PUSHED THE 600HP A LITTLE TOO FAR. , LOOKING AT BUYING A 2003 HARLEY , CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF YOU CAN FIT THE REAR BED OFF THE LIGHTNING ONTO A HARLEY.

·
DrFraZZy
929 Posts
The lightning bed will fit a (EXT) cab harley only. If you are referring to a crew cab. No, it wont. I also see in your discussion, it is a 2003 Harley which would mean it is a crew cab. it wont fit, at all.

·
Registered
74 Posts
you would need the frame from a third truck just to start this project and I'm not even sure if the body mounting points would be anywhere close to usable even then

but to put the 61/2 box on the crew cab '03 4 door you need the frame from a super cab / 8 foot box but as I said I have no clue how close things would be to working yet

one thing for sure , unless you use the stepside box you'll need to modify the body work of the lower front box edges on the fleetside (smooth) box as they are different at the bottom edge from the 4 door truck's door bottom lines

though I'd add this could be a good way to make three trucks completely useless
- without good research !!!!!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts