21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
PM sent for White Mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry sold already
Are the Harley & Lightning the same grill surround? Does it still have the grill mounting tabs on it or have they been cut off for a billet grill or something else? How much? Thanks

lorne
Nothing was cut when grille was removed. $100 plus shipping is fine.
And I'm almost positive they are the same, as people remove the harley grilles to put in their lightnings. So they must be.

·
11 second street truck
10,329 Posts
It's just an f150 shell

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry sold already

Nothing was cut when grille was removed. $100 plus shipping is fine.
And I'm almost positive they are the same, as people remove the harley grilles to put in their lightnings. So they must be.
Can you please find how much for freight for the grill surround & dash bubble would cost to send to Alberta.
My address is 84 woodhaven dr
Spruce Grove AB
t7x im7
Thanks. lorne.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Can you please find how much for freight for the grill surround & dash bubble would cost to send to Alberta.
Spruce Grove AB
t7x im7
Thanks. lorne.
Going to search around, but the UPS online quote is like $335CAD for both together in 1 package. The dash bubble fits with the shell easily. It's simply the grille shell size. Approx dimensions are 74"x19"x18". I'll do some more checking.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Shipping from UPS is like $335. It's because of the size of the grille shell (74x19x18"). I'm going to check a couple other places.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Spruce Grove AB
t7x im7
Thanks. lorne.
Just checked greyhound and it looks to be about $142 for shipping. Let me know. And feel free to text at 647-990-4207. What's your cell?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
And just found out greyhound does not ship from ontario out western canada anymore :(

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
How much shipping for just the grill surround? Thanks

lorne
It's the expensive price originally quoted. The dimensions are about 74"x19"x18". It weights next to nothing but the dimensions make the shipping rates ridiculous. If you find something cheaper let me know. It would be shipped from M8W2H8

21 - 40 of 42 Posts