Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some some parts for sale I am trying to clean the garage out.

First is a set of factory 2000 wheels they are in near perfect shape. 2 of them are almost new and the other 2 are in really good shape as you can see. No curbing, one has some rub marks on the lip but nothing into the wheel. I am asking 375 for the wheels and center caps. Lug nuts as well

I also have a track set. These are 16 inch Pacer Baja Champ 185 P wheels. They look really good. The tires are M&H cheater slicks 26 11.50 16 and are almost new. I bought these used but havent used them he only made a few passes with them and cut 1.5 60 foots in his lightning. I believe the tires are beadlocked onto the wheels but I am not sure. Either way you can cut some serious 60 foots with these and you can tell the tread is great. MAKE ME AN OFFER!

I also have 2 used flowmaster 40 series mufflers. These are in good shape and I am asking 70 plus shipping on them. The brand new one in the box is a flowmaster super 44 muffler. It hasnt even been opened and I would like 75 plus shipping for it, thanks!

All items are plus shipping and are available for local pickup as well, thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pm sent, I will take 350 plus shipping for the drag radials and tires, this is a great deal on this set! They also come with matching lug nuts that look great

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm's replied, all still available!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wont go less than 325 plus shipping or 325 picked up on the slick guys, thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump all still available still listening to offers!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts