Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some some parts for sale I am trying to clean the garage out.

First is a set of factory 2000 wheels they are in near perfect shape. 2 of them are almost new and the other 2 are in really good shape as you can see. No curbing, one has some rub marks on the lip but nothing into the wheel. I am asking 375 for the wheels and center caps. Lug nuts as well

I also have a track set. These are 16 inch Pacer Baja Champ 185 P wheels. They look really good. The tires are M&H cheater slicks 26 11.50 16 and are almost new. I bought these used but havent used them he only made a few passes with them and cut 1.5 60 foots in his lightning. I believe the tires are beadlocked onto the wheels but I am not sure. Either way you can cut some serious 60 foots with these and you can tell the tread is great. MAKE ME AN OFFER!

I also have 2 used flowmaster 40 series mufflers. These are in good shape and I am asking 70 plus shipping on them. The brand new one in the box is a flowmaster super 44 muffler. It hasnt even been opened and I would like 75 plus shipping for it, thanks!

All items are plus shipping and are available for local pickup as well, thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pm sent, I will take 350 plus shipping for the drag radials and tires, this is a great deal on this set! They also come with matching lug nuts that look great

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm's replied, all still available!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wont go less than 325 plus shipping or 325 picked up on the slick guys, thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump all still available still listening to offers!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
11 Participants
01slvrblt
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing