Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,713 Posts
You know....sometimes I think that there is nothing that would really surprise me any more...and then this comes along....

·
EVT TECH
119 Posts
If your going to do it right do it right, I can't believe he has those small ass wheels on that trailer. Plus they are so plain. Guy needs to step up his game yo!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
The charger looks like it came straight out of TRON! But really, this does not surprise me at all these days.

·
огонь ав
1,470 Posts
dat b pimp son! I just dont get why dem rimz ant spinnin

·
Likes the corn brew
5,338 Posts
I think everyone else has covered the basics (ugly, etc..) so i'll throw my other 2 cents... that tow setup looks like a disaster waiting to happen. I bet the sway over 45mph is terrifying and they are way over any towing limit on the lightning, never mind the rubberband tires

·
Lead Foot
2,677 Posts
the camera vehicle....wtf. the effin donks on the Lightning and the retractable sunroof/moonroof whatever on the L....disgusting. as for the charger, i think it would actually look decent if it had a smaller set of wheels. and why the heck couldnt they drive the charger??? and i know its not nice, but i woulnt need the video to tell u who was drivin any of the vehicles.

n now im curious, with a tire with that small of a sidewall, do u even know when u have a flat??? im sure it already rides like a lumberwagon, but i wouldnt think ud even notice much even visually if they were losin air or flat

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.