Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Roll Tide Roll
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well fellows went this week and inspected the truck to get her ready for the dyno next weekend! Taking her to Panhandle Performance in Panama City to Mark over there! Have heard some good things bout them over there. Hopefully very soon I will b able to hang with other L owners in Mobile/baldwin Area or Ttown! I will keep yall posted!

Amandus

·
Roll Tide Roll
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah hopefully she will go good its gonna b next weekend when i take her over there! Ill let yall know what she is running now at the rear tires! Eventually Im going to get the kenny bell 2.8 S/C and she will b running over 1000hp at the flyheel!........Hopefully!

Amandus

·
Roll Tide Roll
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We gonna see! Who knows what she will push!! Ill let yall know def! Its a very top of the line motor best of the best so who knows!! And I set the rings up for 25-26 pounds of course with the KB! But we will see!!

·
Roll Tide Roll
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well fellas! Went back this weekend got the Flex 270 wired and got everything ready Friday night to leave Saturday mornin! Sat mornin come around put water in her and the electric water pump was leaking! :( So I went up to the parts house and got another O-ring and talked to Mark and he said 2:30 at the latest! It takes 2 and half or so to get over there. When I got back with the parts it was 11:07! So I didnt get the dyno done but hopefully I can fix her and take her over there soon!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
That's a lot of blue!!
Unfortunately, it will not have 800 hp with an eaton or 1000 with a KB. Sorry
+84983848491

4v motors with our generation eaton don't crack even the 600 mark w/o nitrous.

Reactions: sicWS6
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.