Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
New owner of a 2002 Ford SVT Lightning in Silver. I’ve wanted one of these since high school and finally found one in great condition. It’s everything I thought it would be!

I’ve been lurking for a few months now, and over time I’ll do some modest performance upgrades, but really I just wanted a cool truck from my past that my son and I can enjoy. I’ve been apart of many online forums so I’m sure I’ll get to know some of you regulars. Hopefully this community will continue to grow.

Please enjoy a few pictures of the Lightning, my favorite being a quick picture I took of my son enjoying it as we ride around our property. It’s the whole reason I bought it, so I was so happy he likes it. Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light
Glasses Vision care Hairstyle Goggles Sunglasses

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Steering part

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Automotive design

Hood Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Car Land vehicle Plant Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Nice and clean truck! congrats. what part of FL?

Reactions: Reenky

·
Registered
⚡ Subscribe on YouTube ⚡
69 Posts
Nice, clean truck! Welcome! 🤘 I'm in the same area lol. LMK if you ever wanna hit up OSW sometime, I go often. You can message/follow me on instagram/facebook if ya like at "DebtLife Projects". Also on YouTube, have some informative videos that may help ya out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice, clean truck! Welcome! 🤘 I'm in the same area lol. LMK if you ever wanna hit up OSW sometime, I go often. You can message/follow me on instagram/facebook if ya like at "DebtLife Projects". Also on YouTube, have some informative videos that may help ya out.
No way! Your videos on YouTube were the first ones I went to when I started to think about upgrades. That’s awesome you’re local. Never know when I’ll need a hand haha. But truly thanks for the content, and the invite!

·
Registered
⚡ Subscribe on YouTube ⚡
69 Posts
No way! Your videos on YouTube were the first ones I went to when I started to think about upgrades. That’s awesome you’re local. Never know when I’ll need a hand haha. But truly thanks for the content, and the invite!
That's awesome! I appreciate the kind words! No worries, I don't mind helping whenever/however I can 🤘😁

Reactions: Reenky

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Man thats a good looking truck welcome. This site is the best source of info on these trucks hands down. Im in SFL, FL hosts a few Lightning events yearly. Well used to be yearly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man thats a good looking truck welcome. This site is the best source of info on these trucks hands down. Im in SFL, FL hosts a few Lightning events yearly. Well used to be yearly.
Thank you. I’m really enjoying it so far, it’s been exactly what I was hoping for. And yeah I’ve been a part of a bunch of different vehicle forums, music forums, etc. and I’m hoping for a similar experience here. Hopefully able to learn a bit and over time even be able to help others. But again, thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's awesome! I appreciate the kind words! No worries, I don't mind helping whenever/however I can 🤘😁
Hey! I’m sorry to do it this way but, I’m having trouble starting direct message with you. I’m sure I’m just missing something. But I have a few questions for you if and when you have time. Let me know. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts