Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lightning Enterprise - PCV Kit???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many of you guy's have installed this New Lightning Enterprise PCV Kit, to help keep the oil blowby out of the Throttle Body and Intake Plenum??? Reason I ask is I have installed it onto my Lightning and have excessively more oil in the Intake Piping then before. [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WHAT ???

I've been running it for @ 2 years now WITH TOTAL SUCCESS and AWESOME RESULTS ?

I noticed @ a week ago his site went down ??? but he's a member on F-150, (let me see if I can figure out which one so you can write him)

That is weird Terry, I know many with it and everyone seems to be happy with the cut down on oil in the Rubber Boot, Intake, T/B, Upper, etc... :smt102

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob_02Lightning said:
WHAT ???

I've been running it for @ 2 years now WITH TOTAL SUCCESS and AWESOME RESULTS ?

I noticed @ a week ago his site went down ??? but he's a member on F-150, (let me see if I can figure out which one so you can write him)

That is weird Terry, I know many with it and everyone seems to be happy with the cut down on oil in the Rubber Boot, Intake, T/B, Upper, etc...  :smt102
Mine has been on two weeks and I pulled my Air Filter off tonight and the MAF Housing has allot of oil in it. Tell me what is causing this Rob??

·
Registered
202 Posts
It's been a LONG time since I had the stock air box on, but I don't think there's any breather hoses connecting to the air box. So if there's oil in the MAF it's coming from the filter. Pretty common to see the aftermarket filters get over-oiled and foul the MAF.

If it's coming into the boot in front of the throttle body, the only kit I had that worked was Vince's separator kit (L&S Enterprises). This one maintains a sealed engine that functions as the factory intended, and requires no maintenance, no emptying of the separator.

Jody

·
Registered
15 Posts
camcojb said:
It's been a LONG time since I had the stock air box on, but I don't think there's any breather hoses connecting to the air box. So if there's oil in the MAF it's coming from the filter. Pretty common to see the aftermarket filters get over-oiled and foul the MAF.

If it's coming into the boot in front of the throttle body, the only kit I had that worked was Vince's separator kit (L&S Enterprises). This one maintains a sealed engine that functions as the factory intended, and requires no maintenance, no emptying of the separator.

Jody
Where can I get one of those?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.