Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale is a full set of factory headlights and corners off of an 02 Lightning. The headlights need to be buffed and cleaned. Asking for 75.00 for the full set. Just pay for shippingpost zip codes and ill get you a price

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
did these lights sell? I'm looking for a set.

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
good luck, these'll look great on your truck
Well I'm going to be staying with the black housing theme, just want the quality of OEM lights over my aftermarket ones, especially with my HIDs. Unless I like the way they look on the truck chrome. We will see.

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
These are sold.

I've sent him the money, now just patiently awaiting his reply with confirmation of shipping and a tracking number....

·
My Hankooks Hate Me!
1,910 Posts
I paid him on Oct 22 for these lights.... I'm waiting a shipping number right now... I just PM'd him about this...

·
land of 10,000 lakes!
411 Posts
Uh OH! 2 guys paid him for these???

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
LTYMARE, I sent you a PM.

this honestly grows the suspision I had brewing a few days after I paid him......

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
you guys better file with paypal asap before the 60 day rule thing
Yeah, I'm about to PM the guy again this morning and give him a chance to fess up to it, then I'm going to PayPal.

Kind of a dumb move to try to rip someone off (if this comes to be true) and you still hang around the forums and attempt to sell a product like he is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
stoffer
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing