Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got my transmission back today from Chris @ A1 transmission. I was so excited that I went to work right away on getting it back under the truck and up on the transmission jack. I don't have a lift and the truck sits on jack stands right now. So I had to lift it off the ground. I don't have a lift and the truck sits on jack stands right now Now anyone that has worked with these 4R100's know they weigh about 300lbs.

Now I was only by myself today. So how did I get a 300lb trans up on a low transmission jack. I used tie down straps to lift the trans in the air high enough to get the trans jack under the transmission.

Reactions: Certified Drunk

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
working smarter not harder!

·
Stock Block [email protected]
3,279 Posts
So I finally got my transmission back today from Chris @ A1 transmission. I was so excited that I went to work right away on getting it back under the truck and up on the transmission jack. I don't have a lift and the truck sits on jack stands right now. So I had to lift it off the ground. I don't have a lift and the truck sits on jack stands right now Now anyone that has worked with these 4R100's know they weigh about 300lbs.

Now I was only by myself today. So how did I get a 300lb trans up on a low transmission jack. I used tie down straps to lift the trans in the air high enough to get the trans jack under the transmission.

Ha,^^^^^^ exactly what i did. but my straps were not ratcheting

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,657 Posts
nice

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Truck is done. Joey (Redrum) came over and help me today. Got the truck running but now won't start lol

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Hahaha stupid starter relay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts