Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...I haven't been into the L scene (seen, sp, something like that!) and was blown away to see this section still this active. Anyway, are any of you guys around the north shore? Anyone hit the liberty tree mall show on wednesdays? I'll probably go this week if its not a rain out. Stop by and say hi!

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
Whip... I'm next to Springfield but there are plenty of Lightning owners spread out all over MA. Some in the east hit the Gillette Stadium cruise in which can be over 2000 vehicles on a Thursday night. Check with BillyD or XONECRAZYX in the eastern part of the state. Or come to a NewEngland GTG.

·
JDM Built/KB 3.2
2,175 Posts
I live on city over from the Liberty Tree show. I have not gone much at all this year but I usually go a lot.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
i've gone to this a few times so far this year. i went to this with phlobus a lot last year, but this year, phlo's just being a stick in the mud! i probably won't make it this week. maybe next week i'll go.

·
JDM Built/KB 3.2
2,175 Posts
Yeah I am putting my new diff cover on tomorrow so if all goes well I should be good for Wednesday.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm in Marblehead

Don, I heard, nice lookin ride! Give me a call when you get a chance 978-317-1773 I want your QA-1's and any other crap you got left over!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Billy....yup, I think I remember seeing that truck! Ok guys....this week, get off your ass, dust off the truck, and do it! I'm supposed to meet Don there, who else is going to make it?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It depends on when I can drag my old lady out of work. we should be there by 6 at the LATEST. I'm usually parked with my buddys Z06 and some f-bodies.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts