Lightning Rodder banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
broncobeater 04' L
1,388 Posts
Been doin fab work for a while now. Somewhere around 30 years. Everything from 2" thick 14' diameter pipe for metropolitan water district to design and fabricate brush guards on D-6 Cats for Calif. department of forestry. Recent projects include design and weld a 10' scizzor lift dump bed, 36' x 22' rv/boat cover and your average yard art collections. Not to mention roughly 200 plus panhard kits and a couple dozen sets of long bars. I am however just learning to tig and I came up on a P&H 250 amp power source for tiggin. Was given to me from a friend with way to many toys.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hey george think you can build me a 5 gallon methanol bed mounted tank for a methanol set up made out of 304 stainless?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Cool pm me when u get a chance to talk a biy more about it and get some more ideas sir...thanks

·
Boostaholic
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Was asked to mod a set of military spec hummer wheels
Centers cut out and new drop ins were laid in
Rock guards were also added

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
weld

hello
can someone help me with some info on how to weld my new radiator support in place
dimensions
the old one is removed
need the dimensions and where to weld
thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've just started the Welding program at my local college. I currently have my sights set on TIG as my main focus, but I'm going to be trying a little bit of everything.

This is my final exam from my beginning stick class. Not the best, but I'm proud of it.
1/8" ER6010
90 Amps
1/4 plate

·
Registered
990 Posts
4x8 Bridge made of heavy wall steel tubing. Had a boiler company roll the bottom 2x2x.25 wall tubes and i rolled the uppers myself. Took a few hundred hours from start to finish. All mig welded with millermatic 252

Attachments

·
Spark Monkey
24 Posts
I have to buy me a machine eventually. I don't TIG, no need for it in the Structural world, however I still wanna do it. Here are a few Verts of mine using FCAW Innershield .045.

Attachments

Reactions: Capt.EKB
81 - 100 of 103 Posts